Tony & Sharon Rechtman
INIKA ORGANIC ETHOS
More than clean. We are PURE. We’ve taken a modern and organic approach that replaces standard beauty products with something naturally extraordinary. We believe it’s important to know what you are putting on your skin, which is why we pride ourselves on creating 100% natural products that are effective and completely free of synthetics. We are the highest certified beauty brand worldwide. These small logos mean a great deal and we work hard to maintain them.
INIKA ORGANIC DISCOUNT CODE:
Our life began in Sydney in 2006. We wanted a cleaner beauty space free from toxic chemicals - it had to be pure, organic ingredients that enhance your natural radiance. That goal is unwavering. We remain 100% Australian-owned but continue to grow, with physical presence spanning 35 countries. We believe that it is important to know what we are putting on our skin. Which is why we pride ourselves on creating organic and natural products that are effective and free from nasty chemicals.
WHAT MAKES YOU GREEN
It's not just what’s on the inside that counts, we carefully assess the impact our packaging has on the environment. We are proudly leading the way in sustainable beauty, being the first certified plastic neutral makeup brand globally. 90% of our packaging is made from sustainable & reusable materials, and the remaining 10% is offset by our plastic neutral initiative.
Certifications: Organic Food Chain, COSMOS Organic, COSMOS Natural, PETA Animal Test Free, Vegan Society, Halal Accreditation Authority, Waste Revolution Plastic Neutral.
THE INIKA ORGANIC MAGIC
We prove that 100% natural does not compromise on quality or performance. Backed by clinically proven results: Our makeup range is infused with pure botanical extracts and rich mineral pigments, providing skincare benefits to the skin. Our Phytofuse Renew™ skincare range contains up to 5% active botanical ingredients and has been independently tested for clinical performance in anti-ageing, hydration and skin firming. INIKA has received over 60 industry awards for product excellence and innovation and thousands of 5-star consumer reviews. We make 100% natural products that are healthy for your skin, and the planet.